Andrea Porz, Beate Bastian and Frank Steffens are happy to be your first point of contact and are available for personal advice as well as information regarding any uncertainties and problems in student life.
They give advice at all sites of the University of Koblenz - Metternich Campus, the University of Applied Sciences (Hochschule Koblenz) - RheinMoselCampus in Koblenz and the RheinAhrCampus in Remagen. Some of the issues they advise on are:
- tips about studying, information about further offers on counselling and support...
- life during study: time management, learning strategies, dealing with exam stress...
- personal life organisation: relationships, everyday life, study, family, job...
We advise you
- in one-to-one interviews
- in study groups or in seminar (in German language only)
Apart from giving advice, the Advisory Service also organises seminars and workshops (in German language only) on the following topics:
- Learning? Learning!
- Self-confident and powerful (relaxation techniques)
- Exams? Stay calm!
- Physical exercises for relaxation (Tension and Trauma Releasing Exercises - TRE)