Please note:

At the RheinMoselCampus in Koblenz and the RheinAhrCampus in Remagen the Mensa Card has been replaced by the University Identity Card.

How/ Where/ When do I get the Mensa Card at the University of Applied Sciences?

  • for the payment of a 5 Euro deposit
  • after presenting the student ID card
  • in the Service Office from Angelina Dreide, room AO42

IMPORTANT: Please make a note of your card number in case of loss !!

Here is a short explanation about the Mensa Card for our international students:

You need the Mensa Card:

  1. to pay for purchases at every cash desk
  2. to use the photocopying machines
  • You pay a 5 Euro deposit.
  • You put money on the card by using one of the 3 machines - which only takes banknotes, no coins.
  • When you leave university you will be returned your deposit and the remaining funds on your card.

Kids for free - a children's portion free of charge for the children of our students

Having a child during your studies or beginning to study with a child means having to confront two demanding tasks at the same time. We want to relieve our students and contribute to the family-friendly arrangement of the Universities supported by the Koblenz Student Service Organisation: with the "kids for free" card children up to the age of 10 can eat one dining hall meal free of charge in our dining halls (under the condition that one parent accompanies the child and also eats in the dining hall).


Those who are interested can get a "kids for free" Mensa Card

  • in the Service Office from Angelina Dreide, Room AO42
  • from the AStA Service Office (Rolf Knieper)

Please bring the following documents:

  1. student ID card
  2. birth certificate or child ID
  3. 5 Euro deposit

Contacts: Service office RMC

Stein-Kanis, Ute Stein-Kanis, Ute Veranstaltungsservice | Kids for free | Rechtsberatung | Rückerstattung Semesterticket bei Schwerbehinderung